Fashion Tutorials
Nicki’s In The House!

All materials are bought from Michaels Arts & Crafts store
Dress- ASOS, Tutu & Neon Tights- Leg Avenue, Neon Skirt- American Apparel

I had so much fun filming this colorful & slightly crazy tutorial! This was inspired by her recent outfit she wore to fashion week!This is a great last minute costume you can recreate…. You only really need 3 products to create this look!! I hope you guys enjoyed the tutorial! HAPPY HALLOWEEN dolls! What are you guys going to be for Halloween??

Love,
Chriselle

• Johanne says:

I actually think that your dress is way prettier than the one Nicki Minaj got :)

• Toka says:

Hahahaha my God this is so cute and super easy.

• LH says:

You look so different ! That nicki minaj’s look suits you perfectly 😉

• Cotton Candy says:

so cute and colorful^^
    I think the one you make is actually nicer and cuter^_^

——————
    ——————

• wow u’re so creative

I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! NICE POST!! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOUR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG:

seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    – I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    – I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    – I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
    – I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
    *THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

P.S: THE FOLLOW BUTTON IS AT THE TOP LEFT OF MY BLOG

• tiffany says:

I was just invited to a halloween costume and I thought Id have to a old costume. This is the perfect solution to my problem.

• christina le says:

wow how creative, love all your video, keep up support you

• Huong says:

I didn’t want to make a costume but this tutorial inspired me to make one! Thanks so much! :)

• Monileakhena says:

I love the look on you even more. Like your eyes makeup, you look so gorgeous with thick and long eyelash… love the inspiration outfit; it’s adoption with addition…LOVE

• faeleia says:

Oh my dear chriselle! This is the first time I’ve seen you do fancy makeup that’s out of your usual classic look! Must say that it’s such a change! Nice to know that people with our eyes have hope, once we get really long fake lashes 😀 It’s one thing to see it on Mish’s already large eyes, it’s another thing to see it on another eye shape more similar to mine. Plus, I’m loving the outfit you used! You sure at good at DIY!

• Gina Michele says:

You did an amazing job re-creating this look!!!

♥ Gina Michele
    CrochetClouds.com

• Nicole says:

Hi Chriselle…

I love your website and ideas. This is an amazing tutorial and i immediately wanted to do this. I did a little research on more pics of the original dress Nicki wore and found this article. I was shocked to read that Nicki actually may have stolen an idea from a fashion designer by the name of Jessica Rogers. I think it would be nice to mention the original designer in your article and link to her website. Here is the article i read:

• Sydnee says:

this is AWESOME. I was a bumble bee for my party last night and I won’t be dressing up anymore this weekend (much to my dismay).

• WOW! You have a lot of patience, girl…gluing all those little balls on. But I LOVED how it turned out! Awesome job!

• michelle says:

Nicki comes up with the most random looks. I love how they’re always so colorful and upbeat. This was a cute tutorial! Would have never seen this coming! Haha…. ^_^

• Kiwi says:

Love this!! I like your version better than Nicki’s, to be honest hahaha

• Mae Lu says:

BRILLIANT, Chriselle! I love that you upped the ante with the color and the difficulty…

Most people were doing so many easy tutorials this year.

xx{ish.},
    Mae Lu @ thereafterish.!

• Liz says:

AMAZING!!!!! I can still do this for the halloween parade!

• Marina says:

Love it. I wanted to do this, but insted I’m a zombie girl :)

• Justyna says:

such an amazing diy! thanks for sharing!

• babs says:

hi, I was wondering wear you got the fishnet tights from? great costume ;D

• Dieu-Huong says:

this tutorial is AMAZING!

fortunately it’s a little bit to late for me but i will keep the idea for next year, thaaanks!

i love it! :)