The New Stripes

posted by on 2011.08.04, under Editorials

Is Polka dots the new stripes?

If you had to choose would it be Stripes or Polka Dots?

Love,

Chriselle

(images via Fashion Gone Rogues)

COMMENTS

It’s really a nice and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing

Chicken Pox Symptoms ( August 17, 2011 at 5:00 AM )

I have to express appreciation to you for bailing me out of this type of circumstance. As a result of browsing through the the net and getting tricks that were not beneficial, I thought my life was gone. Being alive without the strategies to the difficulties you have fixed by means of your main site is a serious case, and the ones which may have negatively damaged my entire career if I hadn’t come across your website. Your primary talents and kindness in handling a lot of things was vital. I am not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t discovered such a point like this. I’m able to at this point look forward to my future. Thanks a lot very much for the specialized and result oriented guide. I won’t think twice to recommend your web page to any individual who needs counselling on this subject.

Senesha1990 ( August 11, 2011 at 1:54 AM )

I in addition to my friends were found to be going through the great strategies on your web blog and quickly came up with a horrible suspicion I never expressed respect to the site owner for those strategies. Most of the young men became as a consequence excited to learn them and already have simply been taking pleasure in these things. We appreciate you being indeed thoughtful as well as for opting for varieties of wonderful things most people are really needing to understand about. My very own sincere apologies for not saying thanks to sooner.

Garrydjo1999 ( August 7, 2011 at 8:41 PM )

I must show my affection for your generosity for persons who need assistance with in this concept. Your very own commitment to passing the message up and down appears to be incredibly useful and has always helped associates much like me to reach their dreams. This warm and helpful recommendations denotes so much to me and especially to my office workers. Warm regards; from each one of us.

Megavovan1956 ( August 7, 2011 at 11:26 AM )

I simply had to say thanks again. I do not know the things I could possibly have achieved without the actual techniques documented by you relating to my concern. This was a depressing difficulty in my circumstances, but witnessing this professional strategy you processed it forced me to leap for joy. I am thankful for your service and as well , pray you comprehend what a great job that you are doing instructing many people using your website. Most probably you have never met all of us.

Sancho1975 ( August 7, 2011 at 2:05 AM )

i feel this is a more flattering version then stripes. so i hope so

Ashley ( August 6, 2011 at 3:58 PM )

I am also writing to let you know of the exceptional discovery my wife’s daughter went through reading through your web site. She picked up a good number of things, not to mention what it is like to have a wonderful giving style to make other people clearly fully understand chosen impossible subject areas. You really did more than our expectations. Many thanks for giving the useful, safe, educational and also fun thoughts on the topic to Mary.

Dml1953 ( August 6, 2011 at 9:51 AM )

I’m also commenting to let you understand of the perfect experience my cousin’s girl undergone using your webblog. She picked up plenty of things, which include what it’s like to possess a great teaching heart to have the others smoothly completely grasp some impossible topics. You undoubtedly did more than readers’ desires. Thank you for imparting the good, safe, explanatory and fun thoughts on the topic to Emily.

Krasnov1994 ( August 5, 2011 at 11:42 PM )

They both are so classic, You just have to have them both!!!!!!!

Y'vonne ( August 4, 2011 at 11:00 PM )

I don’t have a single thing with polka dots on it but I think that I would like to get a few pieces with dots! :)

Sydnee ( August 4, 2011 at 7:09 PM )

I love both. I think polka dots are sweet and adorable, but for me, stripes are so much more wearable. :)
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights

laura ( August 4, 2011 at 7:02 PM )

I would choose stripes, I have more pieces with stripe patterns than polka dots.

Aneirys ( August 4, 2011 at 6:43 PM )

POLKA DOTSsssss!!!

Ai Nguyen ( August 4, 2011 at 6:11 PM )

Stripes look terrible on me – polka dots all the way!!!

Anna ( August 4, 2011 at 4:33 PM )

Hi !

I absolutely LOVEEEEEE polka dots !!

Where can I find /buy the dress on the second picture ?

Thx

Lydia ( August 4, 2011 at 3:44 PM )

fabulous big polka dots!

Bises,
monkeyshines

monkeyshines ( August 4, 2011 at 12:54 PM )

Cool designs!!! :D

Miki ( August 4, 2011 at 12:37 PM )

polka dots! they are girly and feminin!

sol ( August 4, 2011 at 12:22 PM )

stripes forever and ever!

virginia ibarra ( August 4, 2011 at 11:31 AM )

Polka dots, of course!! The funny thing is that I have nothing with polka dots…°__°!

Sister Kira ( August 4, 2011 at 10:36 AM )

when i see stripes, i think of summer. And when i see dots, i think winter. But i think that’s just me, i have a polka dots jumper for winter which i really love :)

HUYEN ( August 4, 2011 at 10:08 AM )

I would choose the polka dots :) because they always make you look sweet!

Kate ( August 4, 2011 at 9:56 AM )

I adore polka dots a sheer white top with black polka dots and a pink bodycon skirt w skyscarper louis boutions!! Hahah magnificent!

rachel ( August 4, 2011 at 9:48 AM )

pagetop