Snippets Of My Life & Home

Here are some random snippets of my life captured all in my humble little abode. I’ve always had an affair with all things glittery …from my chandelier to my blinding Jimmy Choos. A bouquet of fresh bloomed Hydrangeas in every corner of the house is a necessity.  Im surely enjoying this organized chaos look….whether it be all my favorite books stacked together or all my fave shoes lined up against my leopard couch!

so ….. Welcome to my humble little abode! Make yourself feel at home :)

Love,

Chriselle

• cytotec miscarriage cytotec used for cytotec for pregnancy http://misoprostolbuyonline.info cytotec for inducing pregnancy cytotec vaginal use

• research chemical suppliers says:

very interesting subject , outstanding post.

• strattera and pe http://atomoxetinebuyonline.info strattera antidepressant can you inject strattera strattera mucocutaneous candidiasis how strattera works

• Regards for all your efforts that you have put in this. Very interesting info. “Every man is the architect of his own fortune.” by Appius Claudius.

• Great write-up, I am regular visitor of one’s blog, maintain up the excellent operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a lengthy time.

• I have not checked in here for a while because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I’ll add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend :)

• strattera serotonin levels how strattera dose capsule strattera safety valerian http://atomoxetinebuyonline.info how fast does strattera work strattera and addh

• Keena Iozzo says:

What i do not understood is actually how you’re not really much more well-liked than you may be right now. You are so intelligent. You realize thus considerably relating to this subject, made me personally consider it from so many varied angles. Its like women and men aren’t fascinated unless it’s one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Always maintain it up!

• And on a side note.what does anything mean, really? If I were to take the statement and say, this is objectively right. what does that mean? What is the significance of my thinking this? Does the fact that I feel this way make it right? Or could it be that my thoughts have no significance at all, and do not affect the real outcome?

• envernObjet says:

DottRainnalox jufufduy murriblygloli

• Can I simply say what a reduction to find someone who actually is aware of what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know methods to convey an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and perceive this side of the story. I cant consider youre not more fashionable because you positively have the gift.

• actually a lot of particulars like that to take into consideration. That could be a great point to deliver up. I provide the ideas above as common inspiration but clearly there are questions just like the one you convey up the place crucial factor can be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if greatest practices have emerged round things like that, however I am sure that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Both girls and boys really feel the influence of only a second’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

• dcf warning says:

You made some decent points there. I looked on the web for the issue and located most people will go together with along with your website.

• Glad I discovered this on google .

• Hey, you used to write great, but the last several posts have been kinda boring… I miss your super writings. Past few posts are just a bit out of track! come on!

• Beatilde says:

please make more belt vids…..Im so greatful to have u in my life…I wish more for u than u have now..luv u hun!!

• shirley V says:

love your lil shoe collection

• shirley V says:

love ur lil’ shoe collection!

• Janiece Ray says:

I think my favorite things are the lioness statues!

• I would love to live in your house…. I’m in love with it. These pictures are so glam!

• The pair of Jimmy Choos are just amazing! : ) xx

• I wouldn’t expect anything less from you! Gorgeous.

• trtr says:

dude she lives at a studio…you girls are so dumb

• trtr says:

you brag too much, it’s nasty..plus u have breast implants..it’s all over the internet.

• Denissa says:

such a beautiful house

• Mariana says:

If your shoes suddenly desapear from your house, i’ll be guilty! Omg I just love every single pair!

• valerie says:

I love the fact that you also admire Audrey Hepburn!

greetz from Belgium

• Audrey says:

I love your Jimmy Choo high heels,gorgeous♥♥♥

xoxo
    Audrey♥

• missxcherie says:

omgsh your valentino heels are so pretty <3 loving all your inspiration reads xox
    C.

• faye lu says:

even you’re house is so stylish =)
    love. thanks for sharing x