Chicken Pot Pie, Anyone?

As you guys know I live with my sister Eye It Try It, a food blogger, AND I have a fiance who has an avid passion for cooking…in other words I have become quite dependent, and ummm nonetheless VERY spoiled when it comes to eating.

So….. recently I got the chance to style Laura Dunn in her beautiful home for GENLUX magazine. We took a comedic approach to this editorial by showing how overrated cooking can be. From the burnt pot pies, to eating desert for dinner, Flipping burnt pancakes in her 6 in. Versace heels, and of course heating up a chicken with a fire distinguisher.

Fortunately & unfortunately I was slightly able to relate to this editorial! But I am determined to learn how to cook…soon! Nevertheless we had a blast styling this shoot!!!You can find this editorial on stands now in the fall issue of GENLUX magazine.

With that said…Chicken Pot Pie, Anyone?

Styling- Chriselle Lim // Styling Assistants- Laura Arias & Hina Khan// Photographer- Tracey Morris// Makeup- Alexis Ellen// Hair- Robert Steinken// Nails- Tracey Clemens

Love,

Chriselle

• James Tiler says:

I was just seeking this info for some time. After six hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your website. I wonder what’s the Google’s problem that doesn’t rank this type of informative web sites closer to the top. Usually the top web sites are full of garbage.

• Sara says:

I love her clothes … awesome ,,, well done ….

• Hey. Neat post. There’s a problem with your web site in chrome, and you may want to test this… The browser is the market chief and a large component to people will pass over your excellent writing due to this problem.

• Sooperman says:

Thumb ups aint enough for you…

[…]Massive thumbs up for yourself, my beloved colleague[…]……

• lewes hotels says:

Qeremin Reply:November 4th, 2009 at 6:12 pm

• R.I.P Speculative Discussion 2006-2010

• Craigs explanation defeats the Euthyphro dilemma because he speaks of goodness as being part of the ontological nature of God, not a description of God. You might reject it asnot likely, but this is possible, and it is an acceptable alternative.

• real estate says:

We would kinda like her to check with her doctor. Not trying to scare her, but we are firm believers in save the ta-tas and serious injuries to the girls should always be checked by a doctor, and her boobatoma does sound kinda serious. The Coopers Ligament is what holds the boobs up, and if it is torn, it will never heal back to the uplift position it requires surgery. That is one of the reasons Mama is always after her ladies to wear sports bras when doing anything bouncy, no matter what size they are.

• The Eagles teenagers were playing tug of war!

• Taylor Nick says:

Congratulations on your wedding! I put this together after I got married and didn’t know how to cook: http://www.newlywedmeals.com. It’s 8 weeks of dinners planned out with shopping lists based on my husband & I’s favorite, easy and affordable meals. Check it out :)

• People deserve wealthy life time and loans or college loan will make it better. Because people’s freedom is based on money state.

• Happy birthday Clint and thanks. Thanks a lot!

• Thanks. Id been saving up that DeVilliers/Cronjé joke ever since the rescheduled rapture date was announced. This was pretty much the only place I could think of where there would be any chance of anyone getting it (at least, without my first explaining who AB DeVilliers is, what a Saffa is, why AB DeVilliers would disappear in the event of a rapture, what a Test season is, why Hansie might somehow be associated with things rapturous, and why he might have an interest in rapturing away one of the Saffas top batsmen, which would then require me to explain what a batsman isyou see the problem). Fortunately, JRod posted something connecting The Rapture and the cricket, and the gap was found.

• So I guess that its no surprise that Doc now wants to compound the folly. He should be looking at HIS team and thinking about their strengths and potential and about how to make the most of it. But instead hes thinking about how we can adapt to the Heat. How depressing, dreary and defeatist. I pray that Rondo comes back like a lion next year and stamps his own, revitalized personality on the team, because if he doesnt, we get the Danny-and-Doc defeatism.

• A: Theres no such thing as a given in morality! Theres no beginning point that we take on faith; our values are objective!Q: Prove it.A: They just are, thats a given!

• This is the first list I remember seeing where anyone included Shaun of the Dead or The 40-Year-Old Virgin, but those are killer picks! Im hard-pressed to pick a favorite Steve Carell performance, but Andy might be it.

• akvlxedk says:

NjXGAs yilfxyqojcoe, [url=http://isikbhkgixtp.com/]isikbhkgixtp[/url], [link=http://iepjevykmqxi.com/]iepjevykmqxi[/link], http://qjytuyfhdpnv.com/

• Katherine says:

:D I LOVE the third look – the black and white ensemble!!

Also, “dessert” not “desert,” because you always want more (S’s)!

“From the burnt pot pies, to eating desert for dinner…”

• When, oh when, is someone gonna recognize that Varitek is gonna be the best value catcher in fantasy baseball this year. Having seen two games, tho neither of his dingers, he is crushing the ball. And considering his pride, last year and the off-season machinations of Kid Theo, he has every incentive to crush every fat pitch he sees.Reply # 10 AL KOHOLIC Says: April 10th, 2009 at 6:01 am @Grey: we all need a vacation,,coming to palm springs in may,,,,drink 1 for meReply # 11 Hardcore Midget Says: April 10th, 2009 at 6:14 am See Chris Ray in the Sell portion. Who do you pick up- Ryan Franklin or Manny Corpas?Reply # 12 b00sh Says: April 10th, 2009 at 6:18 am @HxC Midget: I would go with CorpasThe Cards pen looks like a mess. I am staying away completely. Plus Street will faulter at some pointReply # 13 Baron Von Vulturewins Says: April 10th, 2009 at 6:19 am @Hardcore Midget: If its not a holds league, pick up Franklin. Hes at least in the mix for saves. Unless Street struggles, Corpas is purely a caddie.

• 27…

[…]To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.[…]…

• watch forum says:

Them with first-line production staff, sales staff again to discuss experiences, and design movement structure, develop specifications and well-polished first batch of prototype parts. The end of 2006, to the Swiss Breitling official Observatory (COSC) movement of the sample submitted for testing, the results no doubt, the movement passed Observatory ultimate accuracy and reliability of the test, received a high evaluation. 2011 Basel World Watch and Jewellery Show, Breitling again heavy attack, launched and a 100% self-made self-winding chronograph movement – Breitling 04 movement, very few can provide the perfect and convenient dual time zone display chronograph movement. For the Breitling for more than a century innovation, excellence and independent spirit of exploration and wrote the best footnote.

• monkeyshines says:

adore these retro vogue looks!

Bises,
    monkeyshines

• Joy says:

Amazing!!

Love your sens of Style!!!!

• vang says:

Love love love how the pieces were put together. Reading your blog this morning put a smile on my face :)

• Hilarious! I love it. And cooking is a practice thing–the more you practice at it, the better you become. It’s fun when you get the hang of it.