Summer Bikini Beach Wrap

posted by on 2011.07.25, under Fashion Tutorials

In celebration of this hot hot weather..I decided to dedicate a tutorial on how to look chic at the beach! In this tutorial I teach you how to create 5 different looks all with a square scarf!

Instructions & breakdowns to follow for each look after video.

1. Lay your Square Scarf  & fold it in half into a triangle

2. Grab the tip of the triangle & one of the bottom end of the triangle.

3. Double knot the ends together

4. Grab the bottom end of the other triangle that has not been tied yet and double knot it to any of the other ends.

5.Slip each arm into each hole from the back.

6. Spread out the fabric evenly on each side so it can beautifully drape off your arms.

1. Lay your Square Scarf  & fold it in half into a triangle

2. Grab the tip of the triangle & one of the bottom end of the triangle.

3. Double knot the ends together

4. You have now created one large hole, spread out the fabric on both sides of the hole wide enough for you to step in.

5. Step into the hole and pull up the fabric up your body and slip your arm into the hole.

6. Safety pin or tie the  fabric on each side securely.

1. Lay your Square Scarf  & fold it in half into a triangle

2. Grab the tip of the triangle & one of the bottom end of the triangle.

3. Wrap it around your waist

4. Knot the fabric once around your waist (only once!)

5. Grab the loose end and bring it from the front all the way around to the back.

6. Double knot the two loose ends together

7. Tuck all the loose ends away and make sure the fabric is even around the waist area.

1. Lay your Square Scarf  & double knot the 2 parallel sides .

2. Repeat the same step on the other side

3. Grab the two ends and slip each arm into each hole.

(image not available)

1. Take any end of the scarf and wrap it around your neck and double knot it.

2. Grab the two ends of the fabric and wrap it around your body.

3. Either pin or tie the two ends together and tuck in any of the loose ends.

______________________________________________________________

In this tutorial I am wearing a bathing suit from H&M, a scarf from Zara, House of Harlow sunglasses, & all jewelry from Beso Beso.

Hope you guys enjoyed this tutorial! I Would love to hear your thoughts & comments! Also would love to know which look was your favorite! Leave me a comment here and post up a pix on my Facebook page here with your version of the bikini wrap!

Life’s a Beach….so just WRAP it up (with a square scarf) :D

HAPPY MONDAY & HAPPY SUMMER!

Love,

Chriselle

COMMENTS

This is wonderful! Will for sure be doing this at the beach this summer! Thank you!

erin ( March 26, 2013 at 12:06 PM )

I must show my appreciation to this writer just for bailing me out of this type of setting. After looking through the online world and seeing strategies that were not powerful, I assumed my life was gone. Living without the strategies to the problems you have solved through your main site is a crucial case, as well as those that could have negatively affected my career if I had not come across the website. Your actual understanding and kindness in maneuvering every item was precious. I’m not sure what I would’ve done if I had not discovered such a solution like this. I’m able to at this time relish my future. Thanks so much for your skilled and effective guide. I will not hesitate to recommend your site to anybody who requires tips about this matter.

Merc1960 ( August 7, 2011 at 10:30 PM )

I needed to put you a very small word in order to thank you the moment again about the unique ideas you have shown at this time. It was simply tremendously open-handed of you to deliver openly precisely what a lot of people would have sold for an e-book to end up making some money on their own, and in particular considering the fact that you might well have done it in the event you considered necessary. Those creative ideas in addition worked to be the great way to be certain that many people have the same dream much like mine to grasp significantly more in regard to this problem. Certainly there are some more pleasurable sessions up front for those who read through your site.

Merc1962 ( August 7, 2011 at 3:12 PM )

Thank you a lot for providing individuals with remarkably pleasant chance to read from this web site. It is always very cool and also stuffed with fun for me and my office peers to search your site at least thrice in 7 days to see the new items you have got. Of course, I am actually happy considering the tremendous hints you serve. Selected two ideas in this posting are essentially the most efficient we have ever had.

Victor1985 ( August 6, 2011 at 9:23 PM )

I wish to express some thanks to this writer for rescuing me from such a scenario. Just after looking throughout the search engines and seeing views which are not productive, I was thinking my life was well over. Existing devoid of the solutions to the issues you’ve solved all through this site is a serious case, as well as ones that might have negatively damaged my entire career if I hadn’t discovered the website. The mastery and kindness in playing with a lot of stuff was tremendous. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I hadn’t discovered such a stuff like this. It’s possible to now relish my future. Thank you so much for the expert and amazing guide. I will not hesitate to recommend your blog post to anyone who should have guidelines on this subject matter.

Fishbone1970 ( August 6, 2011 at 12:10 PM )

I precisely had to appreciate you once more. I’m not certain the things I might have implemented without the actual tips discussed by you about this situation. This has been a very fearsome case in my position, however , being able to view a new expert tactic you processed that took me to jump over happiness. I am happier for the help and hope you are aware of a great job you are getting into training the rest via a blog. I know that you’ve never encountered all of us.

Garrydjo1969 ( August 5, 2011 at 9:51 PM )

sfdfsdfds

uggaustralia ( August 4, 2011 at 7:49 PM )

I am just writing to let you know of the cool encounter my wife’s daughter went through studying yuor web blog. She mastered lots of details, with the inclusion of what it’s like to have a great giving character to have others with ease gain knowledge of some complicated matters. You truly did more than our desires. Thank you for coming up with these useful, dependable, educational and easy thoughts on your topic to Janet.

Banuka1976 ( August 3, 2011 at 8:37 PM )

I’m writing to make you know what a cool experience my cousin’s girl developed reading your webblog. She figured out a lot of issues, most notably what it’s like to have a great giving mood to let certain people without hassle gain knowledge of various hard to do matters. You actually exceeded my desires. Many thanks for displaying these warm and helpful, safe, educational and even unique tips on the topic to Kate.

Magicb1978 ( August 2, 2011 at 4:29 PM )

I am just writing to let you be aware of of the wonderful discovery my wife’s girl obtained viewing yuor web blog. She mastered a wide variety of things, most notably what it’s like to have a very effective coaching heart to get many others without problems master specific tricky things. You actually did more than people’s desires. Thank you for displaying these insightful, safe, revealing and in addition cool thoughts on that topic to Julie.

Blatta1987 ( August 1, 2011 at 11:30 PM )

I am just writing to let you know of the remarkable encounter my cousin’s child experienced checking yuor web blog. She discovered many details, which included what it’s like to have a wonderful giving style to get a number of people easily thoroughly grasp certain impossible issues. You truly exceeded her expected results. Many thanks for imparting these warm and helpful, healthy, educational and in addition cool tips about this topic to Jane.

Victor1977 ( August 1, 2011 at 4:44 PM )

I wanted to type a quick comment in order to express gratitude to you for these unique pointers you are giving out at this site. My time-consuming internet search has at the end of the day been honored with incredibly good concept to talk about with my companions. I ‘d suppose that many of us visitors actually are rather endowed to be in a superb website with many wonderful professionals with interesting methods. I feel quite happy to have discovered your website page and look forward to so many more amazing minutes reading here. Thanks once again for all the details.

Sanchez1973 ( July 29, 2011 at 9:19 PM )

crishall smiles in a weird abnormal way yurk!!!

cynthia ( July 27, 2011 at 10:28 PM )

I simply had to thank you so much yet again. I am not sure what I would have used without the secrets revealed by you regarding such field. It was before a real intimidating problem in my position, but coming across a professional strategy you handled the issue made me to weep for delight. I’m just happier for your information as well as trust you find out what an amazing job that you’re accomplishing educating other individuals via your webpage. I am sure you haven’t come across all of us.

Romanoid1982 ( July 27, 2011 at 8:10 AM )

I was wondering if you could add the dimensions of your scarf? (i.e. 1m x 1m) because you’d need quite a large scarf for these looks :)

Bunni ( July 27, 2011 at 12:25 AM )

Absolutely loved your video:) So clever and stylish! Definitely will reduce the size of my holiday luggage this summer;)

Emily ( July 26, 2011 at 8:25 PM )

I absolutely love this video. I tried to find this gorgeous scarf but I couldn’t!! I know it’s from Zara but I couldn’t find it. Could u please add the link for the scarf! Btw I love all your advice in fashion

Fashionforward ( July 25, 2011 at 9:56 PM )

creative & beautiful!

Bises,
monkeyshines

monkeyshines ( July 25, 2011 at 8:14 PM )

I love this, I’m going to try the kuched mini skirt the next time i hit the beach!

Aneirys ( July 25, 2011 at 7:36 PM )

I love the oversize Kimono one. Considering I’m going to the mall tomorrow, I’m going to search up and down that place for an over sized scarf just so I can use that idea for when I go to the beach Saturday. :3

Miwa ( July 25, 2011 at 7:25 PM )

I absolute love this tutorial. However, can you tell the dimension of the scarf that you wore in the tutorial

An Phan ( July 25, 2011 at 7:06 PM )

I really love it!!!
I´m going to do oversized kimono next summer (because we are in winter here in Peru) ^^!

Akemi ( July 25, 2011 at 6:49 PM )

THIS TUTORIAL IS THE BEST! LOVE IT!

aimee ( July 25, 2011 at 5:37 PM )

This video is great! My favorite look is the maxi halter dress! Can’t wait to try it. :)

Sandra ( July 25, 2011 at 2:33 PM )

Love this video, my favourite looks are definately the shrug and the kimono/tote bag. Will definately be trying those, even when i’m not at the beach! Just about to go on a hunt for the perfect scarf so I can rock these looks during the summer.

Talisa xx

Talisa ( July 25, 2011 at 2:29 PM )

wow, amazing ideas, love the oversized kimono style!
definitely some great ideas ^^
Krissy xoxo

Krissy ( July 25, 2011 at 2:08 PM )

I love the ruched skirt! So cute! Now i’ll need to go hunt for a large square scarf. :D All I have are small square scarfs =__=

Haruka (Nancy) Jiang ( July 25, 2011 at 1:13 PM )

my favorite was the oversized kimono!! so chic :)

Gisella ( July 25, 2011 at 11:43 AM )

I love this tutorial, as I love all your tutorials so far :) I wish you’d do them on a more regular base, because I can’t wait for the next one!

konbon ( July 25, 2011 at 10:01 AM )

I absolutly love <33 this tutorial. I love your tutorials with scarfes sooo much! <3
I love the oversized Kimono+ Tote Bag really much. <3
Happy Summer! :D

Jenny ( July 25, 2011 at 9:39 AM )

pagetop