Chriselle Inc.

Lets Get Away

(Images via Wildfleur)

…… and a much needed time away from the city starts now. My weekend carryalls are packed and ready to head out to the lush green countryside. Heading up to Napa Valley for the weekend with the family to enjoy the blossoms and butterflies, champagne picnics filled with warm laughter and cozy conversations, and of course to wine & dine my beloved daddy for Fathers Day! and yes we will be scouting for a dreamy, magical, & romantic location for The Wedding this weekend with the whole family! A glimmer of vintage, deep green leaves, & the air filled with a dreamy and magical light……This is how I imagine it to be.

HAPPY FRIDAY darlins’…wishing you all a lovely weekend! and oh..just out of curiosity….where would YOUR dream/fantasy wedding be? In need of some inspiration ladies :)

• Sydney says:

inspsiring photos…!!
    nvr thought of my dreamy wedding before tho… 😛

• Aneirys says:

Nices pics. And I always fantasies about a wedding in a gazebo next to lots of blossom trees. I saw that in the fantastic four 2 movie and always dream of having a wedding there.

• Cilla says:

if you’ve ever read ‘the last song’ by Nicholas Sparks. theres a chapter where he describes the wedding and its soo beautiful, i would love to marry outdoors in summertime.
    congrats on your engagement

xo – C

• Julia says:

yay!! hope you find a beautiful location <3

• Janiece Ray says:

What lovely images, especially the wisteria.

I’m not sure where I would want my wedding to be… It might be fun to get married in a huge forest, with the trees as your cathedral. Might have to go for a little white dress and sensible shoes, if that ends up being the case, haha.

• PerfectXPiscies says:

I wish you luck choosing a place for wedding locations…. What about an outside wedding?

• Christina says:

Ooooohh! These are romantic! Are you getting married? I am! to an Italian in italy!!!! Love the lace and prints!!! i’m thinking vineyard and wine, bunches of grapes and curly vines.

• Chriselle says:

Hi Christina! congrats to your marriage…i wish I could get married in Italy..that would be a dream come true! your wedding sounds so beautiful! xoxo

• Maureen says:

Oooh love the photos! And YAY for choosing wedding locations! Best of luck with that :) Happy happy friday!

• Sydnee says:

i love all these photos; i think my fave is the girl reading behind the veil. Enjoy your weekend out of the city, it will help refresh you from your probably exhausting week. My dream wedding is actually a beach LOL but I can see myself doing it near rolling hills, lush green grass, tall canopy trees and lots of sunshine :)