Keep It Simple

HAPPY MONDAY darlins’….must confess im still in a little haze of happiness from this past weekend.  A luxurious and lovely Summer weekend it was…spent most of my weekend in linen & one piece dresses.  Pretty much relayed on this Scarf to protect me from the unpredictable bay area weather.

When packing for mini weekend get aways…I have learned to pack quite lightly & rotate items.

Here are my Packing Necessities:

1. Oversized Sunnies 2. Loose casual tank I can pair with anything 3. Shorts 4. Jeans 5. Oversized Cardigan 6. One piece dress 7. Ankle boots (seriously can pair these up with anything!) 8. A pair of heels (just in case we decide to go go out somewhere fancy!) 9. A weekend Purse- This Coach purse (Madison) is absolutely the perfect size to fit all necessities needed while traveling! 10. Accessories- I tend to keep the clothing minimal and bring  tons of accessories I can mix  & match with.

KEEP IT SIMPLE & BECOME A MASTER AT ACCESSORIZING!

Long leisurely walks in Napa Valley with the family and  holding hands with my love watching the sunset on the cliff of Santa Barbara. I’ve learned that sometimes we need to slow down to savor every moment and connect with the ones we love most.

But for now it’s back to reality….Will be working on a project & styling my dear friend Lisa Ling today and will be finalizing details on launching my channel by this week! Cant wait to show you guys our first tutorial we filmed…its pretty Ahhhh-mazing! Hope your week is off to a perfect start!

Love,

Chriselle

• Nice Blog !!! your the best

• Katya says:

Hey Chriselle! Your outfit is so cute! Where did you get those sunglasses? They’re pretty!

• Taylor says:

Would you use the same packing technique for a longer trip? I’m going to a lake house in the mountains for 2 weeks over the 4th of July. There will be some small towns nearby with cute down-towns for eating & shopping. How would you pack for such a vacation? Stick with staples and mix & match, or plan out full looks ahead of time?

• Chriselle says:

Hi Taylor! ohh if your going for a longer period of time ..I would bring a bit more than the basics. What I learned is to pack by outfits..know what outfits you are going to wear. Plan your looks in advance! And yes mix & match your outfits and bring enough accessories to jazz them up! xoxo

• Sydney says:

love your hair haha!! ive said it many times :P

• Aneirys says:

Your pictures are always so lovely♥

• jina says:

I always have a hard time when it comes to accessorizing. I usually keep it simple with earrings on special occasions or a necklace here & there, but I don’t know how to accessorize :(
    I was wondering if you ever did a blog post on the basics of accessorizing, mixing & matching items to make a plain top or dress seem not so plain.

• Chriselle says:

Hi Jina! Accessorizing is SO key when it comes to pulling an outfit together..its the last finishing touch of it all!
      I will definitely do a blog post/ video on the basics of accessorizing!! xoxo

• Kelly says:

I’m loving the nailpolish! I have to know what shade/brand? It’s very pretty. :)

• Chriselle says:

Hi Kely! It’s by essie! Im not sure of the name but its the Coral color! Im OBSSESSED with this color in every possible way! On my nails, lips, cheeks, and outfits!
      Xoxo