Fashion

I Feel Naked

When it comes to my wardrobe I have always adored a perfect juxtaposition- old & new, Vintage & modern, simple & Ornate. Some of my best outfits has been as simple as an oversized white T & wearing layers upon layers of jewels. I’ve always been smitten by strong necklaces, stone pieces, vintage bracelets, & stud earrings. Im an avid collector of anything shimmery & sparkly…here’s some pieces from my collection. Accessories has always played a huge role in my life….Often times I Feel Naked without my clusters of shimmer & sparkles.

What do you feel Naked without?

Love,

Chriselle

• PerfectXPiscies says:

I feel naked without at least one necklace on

• Laura says:

I have those studs from H&M too!! Love love love them!

• Nicole Lucy says:

I feel naked without socks, makes wearing heels and sandals difficult but I just deal with it haha

• Chriselle says:

hahaha socks is a must when wearing closed toed shoes but they have also been a fun accessories to wear under your sandals! But it’s a look that only certain people can pull off (and im one of those people that cant!) 😛 xoxo

• Anika says:

My makeup up. And I don’t mean “Oh, I just can’t leave the house without my face on” Sure, I still have some acne scars here and there, but there is nothing more fun to me that creating a look around the makeup I am doing or taking editorial looks and turning it into a more wearable version. That’s why this summer’s makeup trends are so exciting to me with all its vibrant colours.

• Sophia says:

I feel naked without perfume!

• asa says:

i feel naked when i don’t carry around my toothbrush and lipstick.

• Adina says:

This may be strange, but I can’t walk out of the hose with bare fingers! I always have to have nail polish or fake nails on. It’s a must!

• Derp says:

clothes

• Leena says:

Hi! Well I feel naked without my necklaces, but I know I can´t always wear them, so I also try to use bracelets or large earrings sometimes.

😀

• Chriselle says:

I know what you mean! Sometimes you dont want to wear too much jewelry but either large earrings or statement necklace will do, right?

Love,
      Chriselle

• Aysha says:

@ZOE … same here ! Though my Hijab would always be similar to the design of my Abayas, but I do think its a fashion statement as well as a religious one !

Chriselle you cannot imagine how many times have I used your advices when designing my Abaya, like using lace in this season with the design, or coral color .. it is just so much fun adding clothes advices to my Abaya designs.

• Aysha says:

I feel naked with out my earrings .. seriously .. I cannot get out of the house with out having any of my earrings on !

BTW .. I was wondering where did you get the bracelets in the top from .. they are just adorable <3 !

• Chriselle says:

I feel THE most naked without earrings too! particularly stud earrings!
      The bracelets are from a small boutique by my place in LA called boutique LA 🙂
      Love,
      Chriselle

• Agnes says:

Btw, do you know of any online stores or websites where they sell vintage or statement jewellery?

• Chriselle says:

Hi Agnes! I have yet to find a good online vintage store that sells good vintage jewelry. I usually go to a store right by my place that sells the most unique pieces! As far as statement jewelry..i’m always on the out look for a good statement piece. I recently found this place called Kimski (not sure if they sell online) but they have some really cute pieces!

• Agnes says:

You have the best taste when it comes to jewellery! You are the one that inspired me to grow a bigger collection. I realised what a difference they can make to an outfit!

• Vickey Key says:

I feel naked when I’m not wearing the ring, that I’ve got from my boyfriend. It was a gift to our first anniversary.*__*
    This ring means everything to me…

• Sydney says:

nice accessories you’ve got, chriselle 😉

• bri butler says:

i totally feel naked without my piercings. when i was 18, i got all sorts of things pierced and when i take them out for jobs/interviews, i feel naked and unlike myself!

• Chriselle says:

I’ve met some girls and have some friends that have the most awesome tattoos and piercings and it makes them who they are today..and I cant even imagine them without them! Im sure you feel super naked without them!!!
      xoxo

• MK* says:

I always feel naked whiteout a mini jacket or a bolero or something I need something to cover up my upper arms.

• Reese says:

I feel naked without earrings (even if they’re just tiny studs, gotta have earrings) and my Disney princess charm bracelet. :]

• Janiece Ray says:

I feel naked without earrings. I don’t even have to wear fancy earrings, just small loops or something! I’ve worn four earrings of some sort almost every day for… I don’t know… over 15 years!! Need those earrings!

• Zoe says:

Ahh, beautiful. Seriously adoring the first picture.

I feel naked without my hijab (headscarf). I’ve worn it since I was 12 (21 now). While a religious statement, I love incorporating my hijab into my day to day fashion! 🙂

• Chriselle says:

a hijab is a total fashion statement piece now! Funny how the fashion world can take someones tradition and turn it around into the hottest trend, right? Thats so amazing that you’ve been wearing it since you were 12! xoxo

• Carmen says:

NAIL POLISH!!
    feel naked without them for sure!!

• Diane says:

yummmm eye candy..lol Ive gain a little bit of weight so lately ive been wearing wedges or heels. and oh boy that little lift makes my legs look fabulous. Fashion can still be on my side even if I put on some lbs! lol

• Chriselle says:

no matter what weight or what height… i believe that a little lift in the heel can make any woman instantly feel a bit sassier & womanly! amazing what a wedge or heel can do to the self confidence right? xoxo

• Sade says:

That is so true I feel naked without my accessories as well.I must wear bangles and a watch or I can’t leave the house 🙂

• David says:

I always use a jacket, I don’t care what material is, but I have to use one, if I don’t I feel I’m naked so I run and look for one.