Multiple Personalities

So excited to share with you all one of the campaigns I recently styled for Penelope and Coco. As you can tell by the images..there are 2 very different personalities & styles ..one being your quirky & color loving Penelope and then the other being your sleek, grunge, and bad ass Coco. I believe every girl has a little bit of both penelope and a little bit of coco in them…and I believe I fall right in between both. How about you? Are you a Penelope or are you a Coco?

Love,

Chriselle

• Cristina says:

Hi Chriselle, I’ve been following your blog for a while now, and while I loved the work you did for this campaign (as well as the previous one) I couldn’t help but notice how painfully thin the model was. I think it’s high time fashion started being marketed towards real women. to me it seems really important to be able to admire models who promote having a fit and healthy, not skeletal body. I also believe this change in the attitude of the fashion industry regarding the subject can only be made possible by people like you: dynamic, fashion-forward, decisive and aware of the needs of fashion-loving women. I hope you’ll take this friendly advice into consideration. Again, congratulations on the great work you’re doing.

• Mae Lu says:

CHRISELLE,

Your styling skills are beyond match, and of course, this set of styling is no exception!

I absolutely love the juxtapositions of the different aspects of femininity, and I think you really did bring out the two extremes so well!

xx{ish.},
    Mae Lu @ thereafterish.!

• […] it was perfectly timed when my favorite stylist, Chriselle Lim posted an article showcasing her stylings for a look book for playful shoe brand Penelope & […]

• perpie says:

these are all great! I love all those shoes…very creative styling chriselle!

• Selina says:

I love the first one!

• Sydney says:

i love the second shoes! what kind of shoes are they?? :)

• inspiredtoimprove says:

Hi Chriselle could you help me? My graduation is in 2 wks and Im awful at taking photos(I always look rlly rlly bad in them.)so I was hoping you could do a post or video on how to pose for the camera- any tips or tricks would be so helpful. thank you for your time:)

• inspiredtoimprove says:

Hi Chriselle I need your help:)My graduation is in two weeks and it would be great if you could please do a post or video on how to pose for pictures like any tips or tricks. Because this is a photo to remeber I really want to look my best. (and Im awful at taking photo…)

• Vickey Key says:

the blue onces are my fav!!!!*-*

• Talisa says:

omg, i am so looking into buying some of those shoes now!