The Denim Outfit Breakdowns

posted by on 2011.04.26, under Chriselle Inc.

Im sure some of you can relate but lately with those Oh So Comfy leggings back into style..i have put my jeans on the back burner.I mean c’mon nothing beats an oversized shirt with a pair of stretchy leggings, right?…… ummmm WRONG! I’m here to tell you its time to kiss your lovely leggings so-long & goodbye (le sigh). and WHY HELLLLLLLO jeans and may I add with tons of stretch? Michelle Phan and I recently collaborated with Hautelook to show you gals how versatile jeans can be. A pair of good fit jeans can do wonders to your wardrobe, your ‘tude (attitude), legs, and buttocks!

In my everyday wardrobe I always try to mix casual & dressier pieces together to create a well balanced outfit…and Im ALLL ABOUT mixing highs & lows together.

Alot of you gals have been asking for the breakdown of my outfits from our recent Denim Video. So here they are!

1.LUNCH DATE: Blouse- Topshop, Belt- Vintage, Clutch- ASOS (michelle’s), Bracelet- BCBG, Jeans- Seven Jeans (Hautelook), Shoes- Michael Kors

2. BUSINESS CHIC: Blouse- Elizabeth & James, Blazer- Zara, Jeans- Seven Jeans (Hautelook), Watch- Michael Kors, Shoes- Michael Kors

3. HANGING WITH THE BOYS: Leather Jacket- Helmut Lang, Denim shirt- Urban Outfitters, Jeans- Seven Jeans (Hautelook)

4.CASUAL (office) FRIDAY: Blouse- Equipment, Blazer- Zara, Skinny Belt- F21, Jeans- Seven Jeans (Hautelook), Sunglasses- ??? (Michelle’s)

5. THE WEEKENDER: Tweed Jacket- Zara, T-shirt- American Apparel, Purse- Zara, Necklace- Marni, Jeans- Seven Jeans (Hautelook)

Here are some screengrabs of my 2 favorite outfits from the video. As you can tell I am absolutely obsessed with belting things. Trust me I can ALWAYS find a way to belt something. I love to keep my outfits minimalistic, simple, & clean with tons of accessories and a pop of color!

Would love to see how you girls dress up your denim! Leave me a comment or a picture on my FB page of how YOU dress up your deim.

Love,

Chriselle

COMMENTS

You have made some really good points there. I looked on the internet to find
out more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views
on this web site.

nfl sports jerseys ( January 1, 2013 at 5:01 AM )

Those NFL apparel offer the identical styling since the authentic jerseys, but they are less expensive plus a
bit more comfortable. For example, when Old Spice ran
it’s “The Man Your Man Could Smell Like” campaign they integrated it with every facet of marketing, from video (Youtube) to print (men’s magazines) to social media (huge Facebook campaign) and
TV spots. You’ll discover quite excellent, top rated high quality and also genuine tampa bay buccaneers jerseys authentic nfl cheap by means of for the web web-sites too as for the web auctions that could possibly allow you to stand for your group even so you prefer.

Cheap James ( December 31, 2012 at 7:31 AM )

At my blog you can see how I dress up my jeans: http://a-little-awkward.blogspot.com/2011/04/ootd.html

And I love the hanging out with the boys look.

Aneirys ( April 27, 2011 at 2:19 PM )

which will call did you would like a case in point for? I would not believe we have now one for often of these kinds of two achievable calls contemplating.

Mens Diamond Watches ( April 27, 2011 at 7:35 AM )

After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

oem software ( April 27, 2011 at 3:17 AM )

I watched that video twice last night, and I’m finally getting some inspiration to try wearing more jeans again. I hardly ever wear them now, because I have no idea how to anymore–so this was very, very helpful.

Thanks, Chriselle!

xx{ish.},
Mae Lu @ thereafterish.!

Mae Lu ( April 26, 2011 at 8:56 AM )

soo gorgeous! i love all of these looks. so versatile yet so easy to recreate! nicely done!

xoxo,

insidelook19.blogspot.com

hannah ( April 26, 2011 at 5:20 AM )

I love how the outfits look super chic and expensive but are actually affordable.

I’m not a fan of lace and white though.

I wanna see more of your jewelry collection as well.

ophiuchus ( April 26, 2011 at 4:05 AM )

Hi,

I enjoy reading your blog..It’s excellent. I love your pictures as well.

Actually, I am a silk scarf lover. I created a website called CORIEE (http://www.coriee.com).

Also, I have a blog (http://www.corieeblog.com).

I also made videos on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/user/corieesilk)

Please feel free to give me some of your comments. Thanks for visiting me.

Warmest Regards,

A.H.

anitahodson ( April 26, 2011 at 2:36 AM )

You and Michelle are my Inspiration :) Kudos! :D

Martha Baltazar ( April 26, 2011 at 2:04 AM )

pagetop