Glitter Into Gold

posted by on 2010.11.19, under Chriselle Inc.

Penelope and Coco: The Oxfords from Penelope and Coco on Vimeo.

How ahhhhh-mazing are these little oxfords?

Recently i blogged about Tap Your Cocos and Make A Wish and YES…FINALLY …..now the much anticipated Penelope & Coco Spring Collection is here! We had the honor of styling this lookbook and are soooo thrilled to see Penelope & Coco grow every season with each collection. The women behind this line are to be adored because they are just sooo damn talented its mind boggling (not to mention…damn sexy too!!)  Follow them on twitter at Penelope & Coco .

Director: David Gallardo

Styling: Chriselle INC.

Photography: Karla Ticas

Hair & Makeup: Leibi Carias

We always keep it within the fam..im so proud to say I have THE best team….we can make Glitter into Gold yall.

Xx

Chriselle

COMMENTS

In a pooled analysis of two 10-week, double-blind, placebo-controlled, flexible dose (50 – 200 mg) outpatient trials for major depressive disorder (n = 373), there was a difference in weight change between Sertraline and placebo of roughly 1 kilogram, for both children (ages 6 – 11) and adolescents (ages 12 – 17), in both cases representing a slight weight loss for Sertraline compared to a slight gain for placebo. ,

motilium online pharmacy ( April 24, 2011 at 9:51 PM )

MusculoskeletalMusculoskeletal side effects have included myalgia, pathological fracture, arthralgia, generalized spasm, arthritis, myasthenia, arthrosis, and tenosynovitis. ,

buy effexor online ( April 24, 2011 at 9:16 PM )

Musculoskeletal side effects reported during treatment for panic disorders have included muscular cramps (2. ,

buy caldecort online ( April 23, 2011 at 9:07 AM )

Dry mouth, constipation, dyspepsia, stomatitis, and upper gastrointestinal bleeding have also been reported. ,

montgomery admitted steroid hgh use report ( April 22, 2011 at 8:23 AM )

Good – I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related info ended up being truly simple to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, website theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task..

Caterina Tlatelpa ( April 18, 2011 at 4:06 PM )

Thank you for another fantastic article. Where else could anyone get that type of information in such a perfect way of writing? I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m on the look for such info.

Tawanna Katten ( April 8, 2011 at 12:35 AM )

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I wish to read more things about it!

Janice Anderegg ( April 7, 2011 at 3:10 AM )

Great – I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your web site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs and related information ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it at all. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or anything, web site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task..

Dean Guiliano ( April 4, 2011 at 12:57 PM )

There is noticeably a bundle to know about this. I assume you made sure nice factors in features also.

Fran Orender ( April 1, 2011 at 2:51 PM )

Hello. magnificent job. I did not anticipate this. This is a splendid story. Thanks!

Angeline Draper ( March 31, 2011 at 1:08 PM )

I intended to write you the bit of note just to give many thanks the moment again about the amazing opinions you’ve discussed on this site. It was quite extremely open-handed with people like you to convey unreservedly all numerous people could have made available for an ebook to help with making some bucks for their own end, especially considering the fact that you might have done it in the event you wanted. Those ideas in addition acted as the easy way to know that some people have a similar keenness the same as my very own to realize whole lot more in regard to this issue. I think there are many more fun situations in the future for people who read carefully your site.

Letha Bentler ( March 30, 2011 at 3:12 PM )

pagetop